Varisation Sales Recruitment (VSR) Ltd
Who and why....
employers ask us:
Clients have told us what they would like to see in candidates recommended for interview.
need to identify yourself from fellow candidates by knowing your strengths and what your value add is. Setting
the correct level of expectation for your new employer is a must, know what you can deliver.
- Be yourself. Relax and let the real you come forward,
don't pretend to be someone your not. Contrary to opinion, interviewers do not live on mars and are
not stupid. They will see you for who you are.
- Smile. Good grief! You can only imagine the numbers of candidates we
meet who forget to smile.
- Past/present/future. Give
a clear presentation of your track record, with victories over the past, present and where you stand with future sales in
relation to the client.
smart. Study the clients' website and record information that you feel is relevant.
- Sales. P45s, P60s have them at your side, ready
to present at interview.
- Vision. Decide
how you will business manage your new role and how you will manage to grow, either it (desk, group, department) or
a division over the next 12 months? What will you need in order to achieve this? Where will your physical
and moral support come from within the company?
- Success. Decide what your personal ingredients and vision of success are and fix your
- Achievement. Is a state of mind? Is talent? Skill?
Drive? Intelligence? Education? Training? Teamwork? One or all? You decide, it is
you that counts.